Monday, September 16, 2013

I'm back!!


Ok, trying this again.... I didn't realize it had been over a year since I'd shared.   There's been lots of changes since then which is partly why I haven't been back sooner.  I'm going to try and take a new approach in hopes that I can stick with you guys a bit longer this time :)  We'll still talk sewing, but since life around here is a lot more than just that, I'll share some other aspects of us as well.

Our biggest change since last summer??  
There's a kindergartner residing in my house, eek!! Hard to believe my baby is so old!


Another exciting first- Not only did Ry head back to school but so did I... Well sort of.  I organized and taught my own sewing class!!  I met some wonderful ladies, everyone hopefully learned a bit more about their machines and walked away with a brand new skirt.  It was such a great time, I'm really looking forward to getting the next one together soon, a tote bag maybe???

Well in effort to have something to talk about later this week, i'll leave you with another new obsession - euro knits!! Thanks to my good friend Kristi at The Burlap Button, I'm well stocked (for now at least ;) )

Aren't these the most adorable frogs?!?! (Or smurf houses according to Ryleigh, hehe)



This was a new shirt pattern Kristi is working on that I was able to help test, I love it! 
More importantly, Miss Picky loves it :)


Ok, I need to get tomorrow's breakfast out of the oven.... Curious what we're having?? Check back for a yummy pancake and sausage recipe perfect for busy mornings!

2 comments: